Wednesday, July 15, 2009

For You, My Love

I always dreamt of the One ...........
hanging around with whom will be fun..
She entered my life, my wishes were done..
but she left me alone in the long run...

My eyes were moist and heart was sad..
emotions were dry and experience was bad...
soon i saw a girl who went through the same..
but on her face, no trace of pain...

Quite often she used to take his name...
what I always used to refrain..
within inside she has overcome all in a flash
I still wonder why I am living in a trash...

previously she was a chatterbox and so was I
she is still enthu but I am dry..
One day I felt she is the one..
my heart always looks for whose tantrum..

I always try to go forward and say...
I love you my sweetheart in every fray..
but her love for him holds me behind..
though to me she is considerate and kind..

Every now and then she talks about some one..
all are her friends, one of which is very handsome..
the other one is a master at music..
she says one day he will go to Zurich..

One has got very good GRE score..
one is technically strong at the core..
One is at the P.A level..
and the other has got master's label..

One she knows since her childhood..
One she feels was the college dude..
One she got in her training batch..
and I am the one she got in her recovery patch..

One is her training teacher..
who has got some special features..
She says he is her big time crush...
and my feelings gone into flush..

All the friends are dear to her...
All the friends are near to her..
Only guy who feels left out is me..
Only one whom she doubts is me..

I know I don't have any qualities to impress...
as she says you even don't know how to dress..
But why to learn if you are always there...
I want you to love me in every flair...


I love you more than you know...
I will keep loving you till next row..
I want to let you know for sure..
My love for you is genuinely pure..

Only one thing I have realized till date...
I love you deep even if you are not my fate..
But some day I am sure my luck will change..
Destiny will bring you for my arrange....

The most beautiful treasure I've finally seized..
Did not imagine I could be so pleased..
I searched so long through the deep sea blue..
I love you my baby, my prize is you..

No comments:

Post a Comment