Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is Love Lethal?????????

Is Love Lethal?????????

I have heard people saying "Love is lethal", Love hurts and blah blah....... but it’s said all over the world that...God lies in love. Love is the most beautiful thing ever happened to us. So how can the most beautiful thing in world be lethal? How can it hurt someone?
I often become clueless. Then I found out something which made me realize...it’s not the love which is painful...but the feelings which supersede it are painful...
Love is as sweet as it is always....
Love to me should be unconditional. It should be free from all the selfishness except the one of finding his\her happiness in her\his happiness. I had seen such a love in their eyes for each other but they were emotional fools as they call themselves mere friends. As for me they were clearly made for each other.
I don’t know how they met but what I know is it was all destined.
Brendon Circle: A circle across which thousands of working professionals cross every day, below the hoarding of the MTV Roadies you could easily see a guy of 22 with a guitar in hands. Always busy in trying a new tune, he never even looks at the Guitar case kept for the collection of alms. But I often feel refreshing whenever I pass by that. I don’t know the reason but may be my lost love for music is the one which I killed in search of a living when I came out of my college. And this software industry buried it forever. So I see myself in him when I was of his age. He is striving hard to keep his dreams alive. I must say Human’s best asset is not that he can read write or think but is that he can dream and make it real.
And there she is Kunjal selling roses in the traffic. She is more beautiful than the roses in her hands. And her tinkling eyes convince you to buy one for your girlfriend. She does this every day before going to college not for living but for the company she gets of Himen even for a minute. Moreover she loves flowers. Her dream is to open a florist shop.
At the end of the day they go for a long walk. They discuss their dreams. They simply complement each other. But they were unknown to the love they have developed for each other. Days passed on.
One day as usual she was selling the roses. A descent personality Mr. Vikings what he calls himself came to her and offered her to buy all the roses since there was a function in his office. But for this she needs to join him till his office since alone he couldn’t handle all the flowers. But she refused politely. He insisted but she was rigid. He left the place wondering but he couldn’t help himself investigating the matter and he got to know the truth. It increased respect for the girl in his heart. One day he offered her to drop her to her college. On the way she told him everything about Himen. How great singer he is and what his inspirations are. She told him that he is her best friend and her happiness lies in his.
That person was no less. He instantly gave her idea to what she had to agree. He told her that he knows many of the corporate organizational heads. He can take permission from them and they can allow Himen to perform once in a month in their company premises. This will give him a platform to prove himself. She was very excited to hear it. She told Himen everything and convinced him.
Meanwhile she came closer to Mr. Vikings while Himen was practicing hard. He started his singing career from Pune from one company to another. He has become quite popular in corporate arena and was getting offers from other cities as well but he declined to all. Kunjal was finding herself at cloud nine. Again days passed on. One day Kunjal told Himen that she is getting married to Mr. Vikings this month 25th. He said he is quite happy for her and will cancel his entire schedule for that week. But very next morning he left for Hyderabad and had no contact with them.
The marriage day arrived. They got happily married. When they entered in the house they saw a gift lying there. She unwrapped it and was aghast to find an authority letter of a florist shop. It was on her name. It was from him. She cried “He must have spent all his earnings to buy that”. There was a piece of paper on which it was scribbled “ This is for you my eternal love…you were my inspiration for singing…I have left singing and now I sell roses in Bangalore streets…”.
She fell over from the stairs. Mr. Vikings took her to hospital but all in vain…she was dead…..but her memories are still with him…that piece of paper is still with him…He left his corporate job and continued the florist work……


“Excuse me…What is the price of this bouquet, sir?”…One man asked………….
It startled me of my dream. “Sorry”…I apologized…
“What is the price of this bouquet, sir?”…The man repeated………….
“Oh It is for Rs 250 only”…I replied. I sold that bouquet, closed the shop and left for my house with a heavy heart.

1 comment:

  1. So, this week, let us pray that
    1. We will worship and praise our Lord, the God of truth and mercy
    2. God will help us always to tell the truth
    3. God will bless financially the people who have made faith promises to help reach people for Buddha through our prayer
    4. God will bless and protect our children's lost love!

    -Saurabh
    Bangalore

    ReplyDelete