Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Love

I always wonder what is love
Is it the care I show for you
Or its the affection you show for me
Its the feeling of sky and dove...

when I was young I heard
about Love at first sight
tried to find out its meaning
it got sense when I saw you that night...

When I saw you for the first time
you were unusual but special
tinkle of your eyes and that dimple
made me feel as u were ever mine...

I came to your life as a tide
proposed you with my open heart
and u never know when u ride
into the ocean of my world.....

U drizzeled ur love to me
I got wet and never want to dry
this wish turned out me into rain
which will drench you my fiancee....

When we go to sleep in the night
I see you dreaming of me and smiling
I just kept looking at you
This is like my dream fulfilling....

In the morning when I resist to go to Office
you push me forward GO GO Go
When I left I know u r still waiting for me
looking at me till the next row....

Someday i wish we will go to some Island
Where noOne is there nearby
we will make all the trees witness of our love
script our story on the land and sky...

I cudnt look into ur eyes at a stretch
some love some shyness is there
But cudnt blink from dawn to set
and never feel bore looking at ur face,....

I dont know when i developed this love
but i came to know very late
we r made for each other
No Force of this world can seperate.....

you just changed my life
just by being part of it.
you made me laugh
until I can't stop;
you made me believe
that I love you and U love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment