Wednesday, January 6, 2010

THAT LITTLE FLOWER

THAT LITTLE FLOWER

Every morning when I get up
I go to the rear window
Often pleased at the sight of that little flower
And that sunny bright rainbow.

Early morning when the misty wind passes by
The petals get drenched, staring to the sky
The moisture of the leaves often sooth my heart
And that rainbow too plays its part.

As I dress up for my office everyday
The rainbow blaze at the sun ray
I can see the flower smiling at me
Facing the sunshine but never seems gloomy.

The beauty of the flower is always changing
With the light, the weather and the season
Yet each change holds a splendor all its own
Each viewing precious for its own reason.

When I return back from the work in the evening
The flower welcomes me with a new shining
Even the wind has blown all through the fields
still no signs of dizziness on its build

Whenever I feel low in my life
To come out of the miseries, I take a dive
I look at it, it seems green, aqua or blue.
Lovely in its every color, mood and hue.

The peaceful shine of moon gives it strength
Withstands all the cold but don’t bend
Still so refreshing at the dawn
Which fills my heart with peace and calm.

Whenever I see this little flower.
It reminds me of her caring nature.
Who always backed me up in my ups and down
Even Bore all my anger and frown.

I know today she is not with me
Couldn’t blame her since she is human
Tried to give her all what she wanted
But she just remained in my life as a poem.

Again I feel, this flower is my best friend
Gives me hope and says don’t amend
Be what you are, that’s what I need
Remain happy always as I plead.

No comments:

Post a Comment